PropertyAsia.ph, your full-service property specialists, and California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), which recently reopened at Shangri-La Plaza, are holding an online photo contest among couples, aged 21 and above, who reside in Metro Manila, to share a photo or photos of their “Most Romantic Valentine Arrangements at Home.”
The winner—one couple only—will win a Post-Valentine full-course dinner for two at CPK, plus two tickets to see the most anticipated book-to-film adaptation of “Fifty Shades of Grey,” starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, at Shang Cineplex.
Photo Contest Mechanics:
• Take a photo or photos of your most romantic Valentine arrangement/s at home. i.e. romantic dinner table setting, rose petals on the bed. Make sure you submit photos that you own.*
• Email photo entries to email@example.com or send a private message at facebook.com/condoasiaph on or before Monday, February 16, 2015. Include your names, age, where you took the photo, and a short description of each photo.
PropertyAsia.ph will post finalists at facebook/condoasiaph on Tuesday, February 17, 2015. Most number of likes (1 point per like) and most number of shares (2 points per share) will win the contest.
• Facebook voting—liking and sharing—will run from Wednesday, February 18 until Sunday, February 22, 2015.
• The winner—one couple only—will be announced on Monday, February 23, 2015.
• Post-Valentine dinner date at CPK, movie date at Shang Cineplex will be scheduled later that week.
*PropertyAsia.ph will not be liable for any third party claims on the photos.